CONTACT US TODAY!
- Front Office Manager, Athletic Trainer
- Location: Little Rock / Maumelle
- College: BS of Athletic Training, Arkansas State University – 2006
- College: M.Ed of Athletic Training, University of Virginia – 2007
- Published author:Effect of Duration and Amplitude of Direct Current when Lidocaine Is Delivered by Iontophoresis;
Pharmaceutics 2011, 3(4), 923-931
Courtney is the Office Manager and a Certified Athletic Trainer. Aside from patient care responsibilities she assists with day to day management of our home health and outpatient business. She enjoys working with athletes of all ages and gait training with prosthetic population.
Courtney enjoys baking, board games, sports and theatre with her kids.
- Location: Little Rock
- Location: Maumelle
Cassie manages the front office in Maumelle during the week. Cassie like to relax at home with her husband and son. She enjoys hanging out inside with her two pugs and family on the weekends.
- Front Office Manager
- Location: Sherwood
- Bachelors of Education: Kinesiology/Pre-Athletic Training from University of Arkansas (2008)
- Masters of Science: Athletic Training from University of Arkansas (2010)
Jackie’s professional interests are in the rehabilitation of orthopedic injuries, as well as injury prevention through improved biomechanics, strength, and balance. She played semi-professional soccer for 2 seasons following graduate school, when an injury ended her career, driving her passion to help others avoid similar experiences. She has been a judging official for Junior Olympic gymnastics since 2015 and coached competitive gymnastics for 15 years. Her favorite activities are spending time with her daughter, Hayley, reading, and hanging out with her friends.