CONTACT US TODAY!
- Speech Therapist
- College: Masters of Science in Speech Language Pathology – University of Central Arkansas, 2009
Natalie’s professional interests include patients presenting with dysphasia, asphasia, post cva symptoms, cognitive communicative disorders, slowing the process of dementia/Alzheimer’s, using Passy-Muir speaking valves with patients who’ve undergone tracheotomies, neurological disorders, traumatic brain injuries, and voice disorders.
Natalie’s hobbies include riding horses, water sports, snow skiing, running, hiking, and photography.
- Speech Therapist
- College: Bachelor of Science in Speech Language Pathology – University of Arkansas Little Rock, 1999
- College: Masters of Science in Speech Language Pathology – University of Arkansas Medical Sciences, 2001
Lynda is certified for Clinical Competence through ASHA (American Speech and Hearing Association).
Lynda enjoys spending time with her 3 daughters and 4 grandchildren.
- Speech-Language Pathologist
- College: Masters of Arts in Speech-Language Pathology – University of Kansas/University of Kansas Medical Center, 2009
Katy graduated from the University of Arkansas with a Bachelor’s degree in communication disorders. After graduation, Katy attended the University of Kansas for her masters degree in Speech-Language Pathology where she specialized in adult rehabilitation, focusing on disorders involving speech, language, cognition, voice, and swallowing. Katy enjoyed her time in Kansas City and Missouri, but she was so happy to come home to Arkansas in 2010. Katy is a member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and has enjoyed working in adult rehabilitation for ten years.
In her free time, Katy enjoys spending time with her husband (Pat), son (Reid), and daughter (Nora). She loves traveling, spending time on the lake, the Razorbacks, and time with friends and family.