CONTACT US TODAY!
With AlterG®, patients, seniors, and athletes can defy the forces of gravity and push their boundaries to recover sooner, improve physical function, and enhance performance like never before.
AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill™ technology combines precision unweighting technology with real-time gait analytics and video feedback for advanced body weight supported therapy and training. New hope for increased mobility, new ways to reach higher.
CUSTOM PLANS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
AlterG in Action
Train Smarter, Progress Faster and Reduce Injuries
Until now only available to the elite, the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill has been used by distance runners, top professional and Olympic athletes, and dozens of pro teams worldwide.
The AlterG allows you to add mileage without the stress on the body and train through injury, without pain (avoiding a loss in your fitness level).
Designed by NASA, the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is the first to allow you a normal non-impeded running experience, reducing the impact as your body goes through the normal healing process.
- Precise unweighting allows you to walk or run at anywhere between 20-100 percent of your body weight.
- Easily select your reduced body weight where running becomes pain free
- Runners are using it to add up to 25% more miles without the impact
- Provides the opportunity for a smooth progression back to full recovery when injured
- Fun and easy to use – you can run like you’re on the moon!
Imagine Running 50 Pounds Lighter
AlterG is covered by most insurances.
Private pay rates and memberships are available.
Increase Training Volume and Minimize Injury
Supplement standard training with the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill® and improve aerobic conditioning without increasing the risk of stress-related injury. It provides accurate unweighting for a significant reduction in ground reaction force.